Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A couple of new commissions and a show announcement

Three things today! First of all, I just want to toss out a couple of new commissions that I've been working on. The first is another colored pencil dog. It's a little lacking in detail as it WAS from a cell phone picture, but it turned out quite nicely! The second is a photo of a new cutting horse commission that I have yet to scan. There was another couple of commissions in the time since I last posted, but one is a surprise and the other the owner has requested that I not post it. 

So here we are! 



Here's a closeup of the horse and rider in the last one. I really love how it turned out! 




And I have a show announcement for you guys!

I will be participating in the EGSC Equine Show and Tack Sale at the Edmonton Garrison on Saturday, November 17th as an equine artist. I will have part of my showjumper series on display and will have a bunch of new equine art done up in these next two weeks in preparation for that. I will also announce my holiday fees and whatnot on that day AND I will open up a few new booking slots for rush clients. 

If you want to come and check out my work, it will be in North Edmonton all day on Saturday, and I will be there to answer any questions about fine arts, book orders, and sell originals! 

Another thing is that this account is currently attached to my personal e-mail, and I don't want to start a new blog because of everything else I've done on here, so I will be adding my company e-mail address to this account. If you see someone else posting, no worries - it's actually still me! 

I just want to leave you with a reminder that if you ARE considering some portraits from CCMS as holiday gifts this year, you need to book a ways in advance because slots are filling up and might even be full when I open new ones at the art show, which very well might fill up right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment